This beautiful Saint Michael chaplet rosary features nine groups of four beads in pink dolomite and rose quartz. Antónia d'Astónaco was a Portuguese nun who reported a private revelation by Saint Michael the Archangel. Sister Antónia said that the Archangel Michael indicated in an apparition that he would like to be honored, and God glorified, by the praying of nine special invocations. These nine invocations correspond to invocations to the nine choirs of angels and origins the Chaplet of Saint Michael.
- Materials: 6/8mm Pink Dolomite, Rose Quartz
- Colors: Dark Pink and Light Pink, Silver
- Measurements: 12 inch length
- Basic guide on how to pray the rosary.
- Drawstring pouch for safekeeping included.
- Packaged in a pretty gift box.
Shipping directly to a gift recipient? We offer a complimentary greeting card. Simply include your personal message in the "add a note" section at checkout.
Check our FAQ or Contact Us.