Whether you or a loved one are struggling with an addiction, or have been clean and sober for a day, week, month, or many years, these prayer beads are a devotional tool to help with spiritual growth and reflect on the recovery process. Featuring the Alcoholics Anonymous and Addiction Recovery symbol the prayer beads are sturdy and made of jasper and onyx gemstones with a small cross.
While meditating on the goal to be free of an unhealthy habit and embrace the help of Jesus here are a few inspiring messages to go along with your recovery practice.
God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. And remember, when you are being tempted, do not say, “God is tempting me.” God is never tempted to do wrong, and he never tempts anyone else. Temptation comes from our own desires, which entice us and drag us away. These desires give birth to sinful actions. And when sin is allowed to grow, it gives birth to death.
Positive Prayers for Addiction Recovery
- God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
- My mistakes don’t define me, but are transformed by the grace of God. Therefore I release shame and receive love from God and others.
- I lovingly take back my power and release this old idea, I let it go. Now I create a new life with new rules that totally support me. The past is over. I choose to love and approve of myself in the now. All desire for [alcohol or whatever you’re addicted to] has left me and I am free.
Prayer Beads Details
- Materials: 6/8mm Chocolate Jasper, Golden Obsidian, AA Symbol
- Colors: Brown, Black, Gold Brass
- Measurements: 8-inch length, 1-inch cross.
- Guide on how to pray the Anglican rosary.
- Drawstring pouch for safekeeping included.
- Packaged in a gift box.
Made in the USA
Unspoken Elements is a small artisan owned business located in Florida. Our products are designed and handmade with loving care. We ship nationwide and to many countries around the world.
Craftsmanship & Guarantee
We offer affordable premium rosaries and spiritual jewelry. Made with high-quality genuine semiprecious gemstone, natural wood, or Czech glass our items are designed to be functional for daily prayer.
We hand select each bead and use the strongest professional jewelry wire to ensure longevity. If your prayer beads break within 90-days of purchase we will repair them for you, view the details of our craftsmanship guarantee.
Many of our products may be customized to your specifications by swapping out a cross or charm, adding or removing beads, or change accent colors, etc. If you're looking for a custom rosary contact us with your requests.
Shipping directly to a gift recipient? We will send a complimentary greeting card on your behalf, simply include your message in the notes section during checkout.
We're here to help, contact us with any questions or check our F.A.Q.
Would you like more information? Check out our guide to praying the Anglican rosary and symbolism of Christian prayer beads.